The National Anthem Sheet Music for Comoros
“Udzima wa ya Masiwa” was officially adopted as the national anthem of Comoros in the year of 1978.
From here, you can see the Comorian national anthem sheet music online or download the national anthem sheet music for Comoros by right clicking on the link below and then click Save as.
Playing National Anthem Sheet Music for Comoros on Piano
By making smaller modifications when playing the “Udzima wa ya Masiwa” on piano, you will see huge deviations in the quality of your performance.
- Maintain a great posture. Among the best way to make sure to keep a great posture is to put up a mirror above your piano so you can watch yourself.
- Relax, stretch, and warm-up hand and foot muscles every time you play the piano. The idea is not just to relax physically, but also to open up your ears to the reverb and drifting tone of each note from the Comorian national anthem sheet music.
- Arch the palms – This will help you touch the keys not with entire finger pulps but just with fingertips on the keyboard.
- To accomplish independence in between the hands, practice the melodic and accompaniment aspects from the sheet music for Comorian national anthem, separately.
- To play each and every single note that you play from the Comoros national anthem sheet music to mean something, you will require to focus your attention on differences in touch and attack.
Comorian National Anthem Lyrics in Comorian/Shimasiwa
Inadi ukombozi piya
Tasibabu ya idini
Ivo yatrangaya hunu Komoriya
Narikeni na mahaba
Ya huvendza ya masiwa yatru
Wasi wakomoro damu ndzima
Wasi wakomoro dini ndzima
Mola ne arisayidia
Narikeni na niya
Mahaba ya dini na dunia
Rangu mwezi sita wa juye
Zisiwa zatru zipangiha
Maore na Ndzuwani
Mwali na Ngazidja
Narikeni na mahaba
Ya huvendza ya masiwa
How to Memorise Comorian National Anthem Sheet Music?
The more pieces you master– the much easier for you to learn them. Sight-read a brand-new song everyday (I publish every other day!) to develop memory.
Among the very best method to memorise “Udzima wa ya Masiwa” music sheet is to comprehend the musical structure in Comorian national anthem music sheet – where tune parts begin and end, which chord development is utilized.
One other method to remember well is to read the music score from the Comorian national anthem music sheet in bed at night and evaluate how repetitions differ.
It is really crucial to memorize as you practice the notes from the Comorian national anthem music sheet: from the very beginning read one-two bars and play them from memory. Attempt to avoid looking at the “Udzima wa ya Masiwa” music sheet as long as you can when practicing the music piece.
Sing the melody from Comorian national anthem music sheet or just hum out loud when playing.