The National Anthem Sheet Music for Fiji
“Meda Dau Doka” was formally embraced as the national anthem of Fiji in the year of 1970.
From here, you can view the Fijian national anthem sheet music online or download the national anthem sheet music for Fiji by right clicking on the link below and then click Save as.
Playing National Anthem Sheet Music for Fiji on Piano
By making minor changes when playing the “Meda Dau Doka” on piano, you will discover big discrepancies in the quality of your performance.
- Maintain an excellent posture. One of the best way to ensure to keep a good posture is to dangle a mirror above your piano so you can watch yourself.
- Unwind, stretch, and warm-up hand and foot muscles each time you play the piano. The concept is not just to unwind physically, but also to open your ears to the reverb and drifting tone of each note from the Fijian national anthem sheet music.
- Arch the palms – This will let you touch the keys not with whole finger pulps however just with fingertips on the piano.
- To achieve independence in between the hands, practice the melodic and accompaniment aspects from the sheet music for Fijian national anthem, individually.
- To play each and every single note that you play from the Fiji national anthem sheet music to signify something, you will require to direct your attention on differences in touch and attack.
Fijian National Anthem Lyrics in Fijian
E ra sa dau tiko kina na savasava
Rawa tu na gauna ni sautu na veilomani
Biu na i tovo tawa savasava
Me bula ga ko Viti
Ka me toro ga ki liu
Me ra turaga vinaka ko ira na i liuliu
Me ra liutaki na tamata
E na veika vinaka
Me oti kina na i tovo ca
Fijian National Anthem Lyrics in English
1. Blessing grant oh God of nations on the isles of Fiji
As we stand united under noble banner blue
And we honour and defend the cause of freedom ever
Onward march together God bless Fiji
For Fiji, ever Fiji, let our voices ring with pride.
For Fiji ever Fiji her name hail far and wide,
A land of freedom , hope and glory to endure whatever befall.
May God bless Fiji
2. Blessing grant oh God of nations on the isles of Fiji
Shores of golden sand and sunshine, happiness and song
Stand united , we of Fiji, fame and glory ever
Onward march together God bless Fiji.
How to Memorise Fijian National Anthem Sheet Music?
The more tracks you learn– the easier for you to discover them. Sight-read a brand-new song everyday (I post every other day!) to establish memory.
One of the best method to memorise “Meda Dau Doka” music sheet is to comprehend the musical structure in Fijian national anthem music sheet – where tune parts start and end, which chord development is used.
Another way to keep in mind well is to check out the music score from the Fijian national anthem music sheet in bed at night and analyse how repeatings differ.
It is really essential to memorize as you play the notes from the Fijian national anthem music sheet: from the very beginning go over one-two bars and play them from memory. Attempt to avoid taking a look at the “Meda Dau Doka” music sheet as long as you can when practicing the music piece.
Lastly, sing the tune from Fijian national anthem music sheet or just hum aloud when playing.