Playing National Anthem Sheet Music for Fiji on Piano
By making minor modifications when playing the “Meda Dau Doka” on piano, you will see huge deviations in the quality of your performance.
- Maintain an excellent posture. Among the best way to ensure to keep a great posture is to put up a mirror above your piano so you can spot yourself.
- Relax, stretch, and warm-up hand and foot muscles each time you play the piano. The idea is not just to relax physically, but also to open up your ears to the reverb and drifting tone of every single note from the Fijian national anthem sheet music.
- Arch the palms – This will help you touch the keys not with whole finger pulps but only with fingertips on the piano keyboard.
- To achieve self-reliance between the hands, practice the melodic and accompaniment components from the sheet music for Fijian national anthem, independently.
- To play every single note that you play from the Fiji national anthem sheet music to represent something, you will require to fixate your attention on distinctions in touch and attack.
The National Anthem Sheet Music for Fiji
“Meda Dau Doka” was officially adopted as the national anthem of Fiji in the year of 1970.
From here, you can examine the Fijian national anthem sheet music online or download the national anthem sheet music for Fiji by right clicking the link below and then click on Save as.
How to Memorise Fijian National Anthem Sheet Music
The more tunes you figure out– the easier for you to learn them. Sight-read a new song everyday to develop memory.
Among the best method to memorise “Meda Dau Doka” music sheet is to comprehend the musical structure in Fijian national anthem music sheet – where tune parts start and end, which chord development is utilized.
Another way to keep in mind well is to check out the music score from the Fijian national anthem music sheet in bed at night and evaluate how repetitions vary.
It is really important to memorise as you practice the notes from the Fijian national anthem music sheet: from the very beginning go through one-two bars and play them from memory. Try to prevent taking a look at the “Meda Dau Doka” music sheet as long as you can when practicing the music piece.
Lastly, sing the melody from Fijian national anthem music sheet or just hum out loud when playing.