The National Anthem Sheet Music for Malawi
“Mulungu dalitsa Malaŵi” was officially adopted as the national anthem of Malawi in the year of 1964.
From here, you can observe the Malawian national anthem sheet music online or download the national anthem sheet music for Malawi by right clicking on the link below and then click on Save as.
Playing National Anthem Sheet Music for Malawi on Piano
By making smaller changes when playing the “Mulungu dalitsa Malaŵi” on piano, you will discover substantial differences in the quality of your performance.
- Maintain a great posture. Among the best method to guarantee to keep an excellent posture is to dangle a mirror above your piano so you can watch yourself.
- Relax, stretch, and warm-up hand and foot muscles whenever you play the piano. The idea is not simply to unwind physically, but also to open your ears to the reverb and floating tone of each note from the Malawian national anthem sheet music.
- Arch the palms – This will help you touch the keys not with entire finger pulps however only with fingertips on the keyboard.
- To attain independence in between the hands, practice the melodic and accompaniment elements from the sheet music for Malawian national anthem, independently.
- To play every single note that you play from the Malawi national anthem sheet music to represent something, you will require to fixate your attention on differences in touch and attack.
Malawian National Anthem Lyrics in Chichewa
Gonjetsani adani onse,
Njala, nthenda, nsanje.
Lunzitsani mitima yathu,
Mdalitse Mtsogo leri nafe,
Ndi mayi Malawi.
2. Malawi ndziko lokongola,
La chonde ndi ufulu,
Nyanja ndi mphepo ya m’mapiri,
Zigwa, mapiri, nthaka, dzinthu,
Nkhalango, madambo abwino.
3. O Ufulu tigwirizane,
Ndi chikondi, khama, kumvera,
Pa nkhondo nkana pa mtendere,
Mai, bambo, tidzipereke,
How to Memorise Malawian National Anthem Sheet Music?
The more tunes you figure out– the much easier for you to learn them. Sight-read a brand-new tune everyday (I post every other day!) to establish memory.
Among the very best method to memorise “Mulungu dalitsa Malaŵi” music sheet is to comprehend the musical structure in Malawian national anthem music sheet – where tune parts begin and end, which chord development is utilized.
Another way to remember well is to check out the music score from the Malawian national anthem music sheet in bed at night and analyse how repetitions vary.
It is very important to memorise as you practice the notes from the Malawian national anthem music sheet: from the very beginning read through one-two bars and play them from memory. Try to avoid taking a look at the “Mulungu dalitsa Malaŵi” music sheet as long as you can when practicing the music piece.
Lastly, sing the melody from Malawian national anthem music sheet or simply hum out loud when playing.