The National Anthem Sheet Music for Nigeria
“Arise was formally adopted as the national anthem of Nigeria in the year of 1978.
From here, you can see the Nigerian national anthem sheet music online or download the national anthem sheet music for Nigeria by right clicking the link listed below and then click Save as.
Playing National Anthem Sheet Music for Nigeria on Piano
By making minor modifications when playing the “Arise on piano, you will see substantial distinctions in the quality of your performance.
- Keep a great posture. Among the best method to ensure to keep a great posture is to put up a mirror above your piano so you can see yourself.
- Unwind, stretch, and warm-up hand and foot muscles every time you play the piano. The idea is not simply to unwind physically, but also to open your ears to the reverb and drifting tone of each note from the Nigerian national anthem sheet music.
- Arch the palms – This will let you touch the keys not with entire finger pulps but just with fingertips on the piano.
- To attain independence between the hands, practice the melodic and accompaniment aspects from the sheet music for Nigerian national anthem, separately.
- To play every single note that you play from the Nigeria national anthem sheet music to mean something, you will need to direct your attention on distinctions in touch and attack.
Nigerian National Anthem Lyrics in English
Nigeria’s call obey
To serve our Fatherland
With love and strength and faith.
The labour of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain,
To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity.
2. O God of creation,
Direct our noble cause;
Guide our Leaders right:
Help our Youth the truth to know,
In love and honesty to grow,
And living just and true,
Great lofty heights attain,
To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign.
How to Memorise Nigerian National Anthem Sheet Music?
The more records you learn– the easier for you to discover them. Sight-read a brand-new song everyday (I post every other day!) to develop memory.
Among the very best method to memorise “Arise music sheet is to comprehend the musical structure in Nigerian national anthem music sheet – where tune parts start and end, which chord progression is used.
Another method to bear in mind well is to read the music score from the Nigerian national anthem music sheet in bed in the evening and analyse how repetitions vary.
It is really crucial to memorise as you play the notes from the Nigerian national anthem music sheet: from the very beginning go through one-two bars and play them from memory. Attempt to avoid looking at the “Arise music sheet as long as you can when practicing the music piece.
Lastly, sing the melody from Nigerian national anthem music sheet or just hum out loud when playing.