The National Anthem Sheet Music for Sri Lanka
“Sri Lanka Matha” was formally embraced as the national anthem of Sri Lanka in the year of 1951.
From here, you can view the Sri Lankan national anthem sheet music online or download the national anthem sheet music for Sri Lanka by right clicking the link listed below and then click Save as.
Playing National Anthem Sheet Music for Sri Lanka on Piano
By making little modifications when playing the “Sri Lanka Matha” on piano, you will see big discrepancies in the quality of your performance.
- Keep a good posture. Among the best method to ensure to keep an excellent posture is to mount a mirror above your piano so you can observe yourself.
- Unwind, stretch, and warm-up hand and foot muscles whenever you play the piano. The concept is not just to unwind physically, but also to open up your ears to the reverb and drifting tone of every note from the Sri Lankan national anthem sheet music.
- Arch the palms – This will help you touch the keys not with entire finger pulps but only with fingertips on the piano.
- To accomplish self-reliance in between the hands, practice the melodic and accompaniment aspects from the sheet music for Sri Lankan national anthem, individually.
- To play each and every single note that you play from the Sri Lanka national anthem sheet music to represent something, you will require to center your attention on distinctions in touch and attack.
Sri Lankan National Anthem Lyrics in Sinhala (Sinhala Script)
අප ශ්රී ලංකා
නමෝ නමෝ නමෝ නමෝ මාතා
1. සුන්දර සිරි බරිනි
සුරැදි අති ශෝබමාන ලංකා
ධාන්ය ධනය නෙක මල් පලතුරු පිරි ජය භූමිය රම්යා
අපහට සැප සිරි සෙත සදනා ජීවනයේ මාතා
පිලිගනු මැන අප භක්තී පූජා
නමෝ නමෝ මාතා
2. ඔබ වේ අප විද්යා, ඔබමය අප සත්යා
ඔබ වේ අප ශක්තී , අප හද තුල භක්තී
ඔබ අප ආලෝකේ, අපගේ අනුප්රාණෙ
ඔබ අප ජීවන වේ, අප මුක්තිය ඔබ වේ
නව ජීවන ෙදමිේන
නිතින අප පුබුදු කරන් මාතා
3. ඥාන වීර්ය වඩවමින් රැගෙන යනු
මැන ජය භූමි කරා
එක මවකෙග දරු කැල බැවිනා
යමු යමු වී ෙනාපමා
ප්රේම වඩා සැම භීද දුරැර දා
නමෝ නමෝ මාතාඅ
How to Memorise Sri Lankan National Anthem Sheet Music?
The more songs you master– the easier for you to learn them. Sight-read a new tune everyday (I publish every other day!) to establish memory.
Among the best method to memorise “Sri Lanka Matha” music sheet is to comprehend the musical structure in Sri Lankan national anthem music sheet – where song parts begin and end, which chord progression is used.
Another method to bear in mind well is to read the music score from the Sri Lankan national anthem music sheet in bed at night and evaluate how repeatings vary.
It is very crucial to memorize as you play the notes from the Sri Lankan national anthem music sheet: from the very beginning read through one-two bars and play them from memory. Attempt to avoid looking at the “Sri Lanka Matha” music sheet as long as you can when practicing the music piece.
Lastly, sing the melody from Sri Lankan national anthem music sheet or just hum out loud when playing.