The National Anthem Sheet Music for Turkmenistan
“Türkmenbaşyň guran beýik binasy” was formally embraced as the national anthem of Turkmenistan in the year of 2008.
From here, you can see the Turkmenistani national anthem sheet music online or download the national anthem sheet music for Turkmenistan by right clicking the link listed below and then click Save as.
Playing National Anthem Sheet Music for Turkmenistan on Piano
By making little changes when playing the “Türkmenbaşyň guran beýik binasy” on piano, you will notice huge distinctions in the quality of your performance.
- Maintain an excellent posture. One of the very best method to guarantee to keep a good posture is to hang a mirror above your piano so you can observe yourself.
- Unwind, stretch, and warm-up hand and foot muscles each time you play the piano. The concept is not simply to relax physically, but also to open your ears to the reverb and drifting tone of each and every note from the Turkmenistani national anthem sheet music.
- Arch the palms – This will help you touch the keys not with entire finger pulps however only with fingertips on the piano.
- To achieve self-reliance between the hands, practice the melodic and accompaniment aspects from the sheet music for Turkmenistani national anthem, separately.
- To play each and every single note that you play from the Turkmenistan national anthem sheet music to mean something, you will need to focus your attention on distinctions in touch and attack.
Turkmen National Anthem Lyrics in Turkmen
Mert pederleň ruhy bardyr könülde.
Bitarap, Garaşsyz topragyn nurdur
Baýdagyn belentdir dünýan önünde.
Halkyň guran Baky beýik binasy, Berkarar döwletim, jigerim – janym.
Başlaryň täji sen, diller senasy
Dünýä dursun, sen dur, Türkmenistanym!
2. Gardaşdyr tireler, amandyr iller
Owal-ahyr birdir bizin ganymyz.
Harasatlar almaz, syndyrmaz siller
Nesiller döş gerip gorar şanymyz.
How to Memorise Turkmenistani National Anthem Sheet Music?
The more tunes you master– the much easier for you to discover them. Sight-read a brand-new song everyday (I publish every other day!) to establish memory.
Among the very best method to memorise “Türkmenbaşyň guran beýik binasy” music sheet is to understand the musical structure in Turkmenistani national anthem music sheet – where tune parts start and end, which chord development is used.
One other way to keep in mind well is to check out the music score from the Turkmenistani national anthem music sheet in bed at night and analyse how repeatings differ.
It is very essential to memorise as you practice the notes from the Turkmenistani national anthem music sheet: from the very beginning read one-two bars and play them from memory. Try to avoid taking a look at the “Türkmenbaşyň guran beýik binasy” music sheet as long as you can when rehearsing the music piece.
Lastly, sing the melody from Turkmenistani national anthem music sheet or merely hum out loud when playing.