The National Anthem Sheet Music for Ivory Coast
“L’Abidjanaise” was officially adopted as the national anthem of Ivory Coast in the year of 1960.
From here, you can see the Ivoirian national anthem sheet music online or download the national anthem sheet music for Ivory Coast by right clicking on the link listed below and then click Save as.
Playing National Anthem Sheet Music for Ivory Coast on Piano
By making smaller changes when playing the “L’Abidjanaise” on piano, you will see big distinctions in the quality of your performance.
- Have an excellent posture. One of the best method to ensure to keep a great posture is to mount a mirror above your piano so you can observe yourself.
- Relax, stretch, and warm-up hand and foot muscles every time you play the piano. The idea is not just to unwind physically, but also to open your ears to the reverb and floating tone of each and every note from the Ivoirian national anthem sheet music.
- Arch the palms – This will let you touch the keys not with entire finger pulps but only with fingertips on the piano.
- To attain independence in between the hands, practice the melodic and accompaniment elements from the sheet music for Ivoirian national anthem, individually.
- To play every single note that you play from the Ivory Coast national anthem sheet music to represent something, you will need to focus your attention on differences in touch and attack.
Ivoirian National Anthem Lyrics in French
Pays de l’hospitalité.
Tes légions remplies de vaillance
Ont relevé ta dignité.
Tes fils chère Côte d’Ivoire
Fiers artisans de ta grandeur,
Tous rasemblés et pour ta gloire
Te bâtiront dans le bonheur.
Fiers Ivoiriens, le pays nous appelle.
Si nous avons dans la paix ramené la liberté,
Notre devoir sera d’être un modèle
De l’espérance promise à l’humanité,
En forgeant, unie dans la foi nouvelle,
La patrie de la vraie fraternité.
How to Memorise Ivoirian National Anthem Sheet Music?
The more songs you learn– the simpler for you to discover them. Sight-read a new tune everyday (I post every other day!) to establish memory.
Among the best method to memorize “L’Abidjanaise” music sheet is to comprehend the musical structure in Ivoirian national anthem music sheet – where song parts begin and end, which chord progression is used.
Another way to bear in mind well is to read the music score from the Ivoirian national anthem music sheet in bed in the evening and evaluate how repetitions vary.
It is really crucial to memorize as you practice the notes from the Ivoirian national anthem music sheet: from the very beginning go through one-two bars and play them from memory. Attempt to prevent looking at the “L’Abidjanaise” music sheet as long as you can when practicing the music piece.
Lastly, sing the melody from Ivoirian national anthem music sheet or just hum out loud when playing.