The National Anthem Sheet Music for Maldives
“Gaumii salaam” was formally adopted as the national anthem of Maldives in the year of 1972.
From here, you can view the Maldivian national anthem sheet music online or download the national anthem sheet music for Maldives by right clicking the link below and then click Save as.
Playing National Anthem Sheet Music for Maldives on Piano
By making smaller changes when playing the “Gaumii salaam” on piano, you will see substantial distinctions in the quality of your performance.
- Have a good posture. One of the best method to ensure to keep a great posture is to dangle a mirror above your piano so you can spot yourself.
- Relax, stretch, and warm-up hand and foot muscles every time you play the piano. The concept is not just to relax physically, but also to open your ears to the reverb and drifting tone of every note from the Maldivian national anthem sheet music.
- Arch the palms – This will help you touch the keys not with entire finger pulps but just with fingertips on the piano keyboard.
- To achieve independence between the hands, practice the melodic and accompaniment aspects from the sheet music for Maldivian national anthem, separately.
- To play each and every single note that you play from the Maldives national anthem sheet music to signify something, you will require to direct your attention on differences in touch and attack.
Maldivian National Anthem Lyrics in Diveh (Thaana Script)
ޤައުމީ މިއެކުވެރިކަން މަތީ ތިބެގެން ކުރީމެ ސަލާމް
ޤައުމީ ބަހުން ގިނަހެޔޮ ދުޢާ ކުރަމުން ކުރީމެ ސަލާމް
ޤައުމީ ނިޝާނަށް ޙުރުމިތާއެކު ބޯލަންބައި ތިބެގެން
އައުދާނަކަން ލިބިގެން އެވާދިދައަށް ކުރީމެ ސަލާމް
ނަސްރާ ނަސީބާ ކާމިޔާބުގެ ރަމްޒަކަށް ހިމެނޭ
ފެއްސާ ރަތާއި ހުދާ އެކީފެނުމުން ކުރީމެސަލާމް
Maldivian National Anthem Lyrics in Diveh (Romanization)
Gaumee mi ekuverikan mathee thibegen kureeme salaam,
Gaumee bahun gina heyo dua kuramun kureeme salaam.
1. Gaumee nishaanang hurumataa ekuboo lambai thibegen
Audaanakan libigen e vaa didaak kureeme salaam.
2. Nasraa nasibaa kaamyaabuge ramzakang himenee
Fessaa rataai hudaa ekii fenumun kureeme salaam.
How to Memorise Maldivian National Anthem Sheet Music?
The more records you learn– the easier for you to discover them. Sight-read a brand-new song everyday (I publish every other day!) to establish memory.
Among the best way to memorize “Gaumii salaam” music sheet is to understand the musical structure in Maldivian national anthem music sheet – where song parts begin and end, which chord progression is used.
One other method to bear in mind well is to check out the music score from the Maldivian national anthem music sheet in bed in the evening and analyse how repeatings vary.
It is very crucial to memorise as you practice the notes from the Maldivian national anthem music sheet: from the very beginning read through one-two bars and play them from memory. Try to prevent taking a look at the “Gaumii salaam” music sheet as long as you can when practicing the music piece.
Sing the tune from Maldivian national anthem music sheet or simply hum out loud when playing.